Sunday, March 10, 2013

Forward Ho!

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I know. I've been quiet for too long but not anymore.   Ready?  I'm not....but here goes anyway.

Fear and anger.  That is what has been holding me back.  I'll deal with with them as the days go by but I've come to realize that it's time to take a deep breath, find my courage and move on. I want to be a happiness coach well, let's call it life coaching - not so out there.  For the past 15 years I've been reading all kinds of self improvement books, finding all kinds of internet sites and generally collecting a ton of information - some that I could personally use but most of it just interesting.  When I asked the universe what to do with all that I have been collecting... well, let me tell you - I was bombarded with coaching books, websites etc. and yet I still keep dragging my feet.  No longer.

I have a few days to myself this coming week and I plan on making a major move towards setting myself up.   There are some courses that eventually I'll sign up for so that I can get certified but at this time personally coaching is still generally unregulated  and I plan on diving in head first so to speak.   I'm ready for this in so many ways as long as I can move past the fear.  I'll use my anger as fuel to keep me on track - funny how much I can accomplish when I'm angry.  What am I angry about?  I'm not really sure yet but I will slowly work on it, accept it, move past it.  Finally, it's time to get unstuck and get busy becoming whatever and whomever I was meant to be .... wish me luck!

In love and peace .... La


No comments:

Post a Comment