Thursday, July 15, 2010

15 Months

So.....the last four weeks have been interesting. I opened a tax free savings account and deposited my first $50.00. Very exciting. Still putting 10% into my savings account every pay but will need most of it to cover things. Our car was stolen Friday night ... it's happily back in the garage tonight - lower on gas with a parking ticket but none the worse for it's adventure. Started exercising.... 4 days in a row and counting. I'm not exercising in the morning, that's just not working out but I have been going after supper. Tonight I was late with rescuing the car from the tow lot so I skipped the exercises and went straight for my walk. My weight is 223 ... down - not much but happily down. An interesting by product of the car drama is that I actually wasn't hungry ... that's right I lost my appetite instead of eating everything in sight. Wow! Get ready people, I feel some craziness is due ....

1 comment:

  1. keep up the good work Auntie Linda! every little bit counts! So, glad to hear the car has been recovered. love your Cowtown cheerleader!

    ReplyDelete